|Take the picture tour. Scroll down for more details.||Next home-->|
|<- Previous picture||
1 of 20
|Next picture ->|
After a long day at the parks gather the family in the NEW, spacious family room and run your toes in the brand new plush pile carpeting...
What do you want most, in a Disney/Florida vacation home?
- Over 1,300SF of living space
- Immaculate, new, and first class in every respect
- 2 B/R, 2 Baths
- Sleeps 6
- Only 5 minutes to Disney World, and 10 minutes to Universal Studios and Sea World!
- Living room has TWO NEW ultra-soft 8-foot couches, plush carpeting, vaulted ceilings, cable TV/DVD and is tastefully decorated
- King-size "Key West" master bedroom suite with private bath, cable TV/DVD
- Second bedroom has two sets of maple bunk beds (4 twin size beds), desk with chairs, cable TV/DVD, games, movies. The children will fall in love with their own retreat
- Direct-connect high speed Internet!
- Plush carpeting throughout
- Ceramic tile in the kitchen and in both baths
- Second floor affording cathedral ceilings, paddle fans, privacy, spaciousness
- Ice cold central air conditioning
- Washer and dryer
- Fully applianced kitchen with fresh coffee, condiments
- Large dining room seats 8 comfortably
- Breakfast bar
- Has a gorgeous heated pool with pool-side food and beverage service, hot tub, tennis, staffed clubhouse with game room, billiards, movie rentals, food to go; fitness center, BBQ area, sauna/steam room
- Remarkably, $109/night all year except Dec 15 - Jan 4 @ $149/night
- High chair
- Crib with linens
- New washer and dryer in the home.
- Laundry detergent and fabric softener.
- Iron, ironing board.
- Vacuum cleaner.
- Paper towels, napkins, paper products.
- Windex, soaps, dish detergents, etc.
- Waffle iron.
- Unlimited FREE local calls.
Just a Few of the Nearby Attractions
- Disney Theme Parks 5 Minutes Away
- Sea World, 10 Minutes
- Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, 15 minutes
- Congo River Miniature Golf A Stone’s Throw Away
- More Than 20 Championship Golf Courses Close By
- The Holy Land Experience
- Swim With The Dolphins (Discovery Cove)
- Sunrise/Sunset Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing and Parasailing
- Boggy Creek Airboat Excursions
- Busch Gardens
- Adventure Island
- Lowry Park Zoo
- Pirates Dinner Adventure
- King Henry’s Feast, Arabian Nights, Medieval Times
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Theatre
- Hundreds Of Restaurants
- Tons Of Outlet Shopping
Free "Guide To Disney & Orlando" when you stay with us
You won’t find this one on any bookshelves. Contains little-known local/insider tips on how to get the lowest theme park tickets (including discounted Disney tickets!), best attractions, best restaurants, shopping, etc. It will save you time, money and stress and give you and your family a distinct advantage.
- Theme park pamphlets for every attraction
- Hundreds of dollars in discount coupons
- Free, unlimited local telephone calls
- Info on the best attractions, shopping, golf courses, restaurants
Your Incredible Living Room For All The Family To Gather 'Round
From our Magic Kingdom guests:
Cheers. Nathan Cutting