|Take the picture tour. Scroll down for more details.||Next home-->|
|<- Previous picture||
1 of 20
|Next picture ->|
After a long day at the parks gather the family in the NEW, spacious family room and run your toes in the brand new plush pile carpeting...
What do you want most, in a Disney/Florida vacation home?
- Over 1,300SF of living space
- 2 B/R, 2 Baths
- Sleeps 6
- Only 3 miles to to Disney World, and just 10 minutes from Universal Studios and Sea World!
- Living room has two new 8-foot couches, NEW plush carpeting, vaulted ceilings, a large flat screen TV and professional decor
- King-size "Key West" master bedroom suite with private bath, flat screen TV, desk, and more
- The children will fall in love with their room! TWO sets of maple bunk beds, Disney decor, games, more
- FREE WiFi
- Second floor home affording cathedral ceilings, paddle fans, privacy, spaciousness
- Ice cold (new) central air conditioning
- Washer and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large new dining room seats 6-8 comfortably
- Breakfast bar
- Your amenity-packed resort offers a heated pool with pool-side food and beverage service, hot tub, tennis, staffed clubhouse with game room, billiards, movie rentals, food to go; fitness center, BBQ area, sauna/steam room
- High chair
- Crib with linens
- New washer and dryer in the home.
- Laundry detergent and fabric softener.
- Iron, ironing board.
- Vacuum cleaner.
Just a Few of the Nearby Attractions
- Disney Theme Parks 5 Minutes Away
- Sea World, 10 Minutes
- Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, 15 minutes
- Congo River Miniature Golf A Stone’s Throw Away
- More Than 20 Championship Golf Courses Close By
- The Holy Land Experience
- Swim With The Dolphins (Discovery Cove)
- Sunrise/Sunset Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing and Parasailing
- Boggy Creek Airboat Excursions
- Busch Gardens
- Adventure Island
- Lowry Park Zoo
- Pirates Dinner Adventure
- King Henry’s Feast, Arabian Nights, Medieval Times
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Theatre
- Hundreds Of Restaurants
- Tons Of Outlet Shopping
"The End-All Guide to Disney and Orlando" and "What To Do On A Rainy Day" is FREE when you stay with us! In these email-attached books you'll discover:
You won’t find this one on any bookshelves. Contains little-known local/insider tips on how to get the lowest theme park tickets (including discounted Disney tickets!), best attractions, best restaurants, shopping, etc. It will save you time, money and stress and give you and your family a distinct advantage.
- We'll save you hundreds of $$'s on all your theme park and attraction tickets using our confidential sources
- Details on all the best local restaurants, outlet shopping
- The last guide you'll ever need for Disney World and the other parks. Best attractions, how to navigate, etc., to help you make the best use of your available time.
- Our "What To Do On A Rainy (or sunny) Day" guide will tell you about all the other things there are to do in Orlando that you never knew existed and that can be done on a rainy (or sunny) day!
From our Magic Kingdom guests:
Cheers. Nathan Cutting